Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Delete me!!!!!
Thread: Delete me!!!!!
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2007, 02:40 PM   #4
Bones
skillicous

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak450r View Post
Mechanic for hire. Capable of fixing just about anything. I specialize in engine building, rear axles and suspension. You can come to me or i can come to you. Will work for reasonable price depends on the job. I have 5 years of automotive training under my belt, one of those being from Universal Technical Institute. I'm also michigan state certified in engine repair, tune up/performace, manual transmission/drive axles, front end steering and suspension, and brakes.

Price list as of now
Transmission removal and installation $100 for clutches, torque converters or rear main seal repair
Engine removal and installation $200
Engine overhaul $300 complete teardown and rebuilding. you pay machining costs I.E crank grinding, boring, hot tank etc..
Front or Rear axle overhaul $75 includes pressing new bearings.
Brakes $15 per axle you pay to have rotors or drums machined
Front end steering or suspension repair $25 per ball joint, $15 per tie rod, $10 for linkages,
Springs remove and replace(stock or lift) $60 per axle.
These are Per job prices not per hour. so your saving big bucks by not paying $90 per hour labor which is going rate. your saving money and i'm making money= were both happy. Y spend 400 for a new clutch to be put in when i'll do it for 100. No hackjobs performed here only quality work, i'm not done until the job is!

Damn!!! that is dirt cheap.

Special Thanks and Recommendations to;
Motorcity Machines
Ironman Offroad
Branik Motorsports
Maxxis Tires

Raceline Wheels
PAC Racing Springs
Joint Clutch and Gear
Bones is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05377 seconds with 20 queries