First Time Home Buyers
If you're thinking about buying your first home, the next few months will be great for you.
1) The rates will still be down do to a slow forcast in Holiday shopping (retail sales numbers).
2) People don't want to hold their houses through the winter. They will be more likely to drop the price for you.
3) If you wait until spring you'll be getting into the selling season and people will be less likely to accept your offer.
4) We still have 0 down programs available and sellers will be willing to pay your closing costs.
5) If you need a realtor to find you a foreclosure I can put you in touch with one in your area that will find foreclosures for you.
6) Pre-approvals are free, and no application fees.
Let me know if you, have any mortgage questions, I'm always willing to help.