Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Why don't you care about saving the trails?
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2007, 06:53 AM   #10
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

I think it goes deeper than the financial or time commitment. The announcement for the GLFWDA quarterly meeting has been stickied in the pub for 2 weeks. It currently has 3 replies and 165 views.

Directly below that is a thread about a cell phone that was started 18 hours ago and has 28 replies and 181 views. People don't even care to look at any of the land use stuff.

That sticked thread shows the opportunity to VOTE for the next VP of the organization. In the past, there have been accusations of the board not doing things right,:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: etc. This is the opportunity to get involved or get your friends involved.

Chris, not picking on you, but yes, there are organized efforts. They get posted here and on the GLFWDA site.

In the past, there have been negative posts by people who are very popular on the sites. I have pm'd them asking why they wouldn't get involved & they didn't even bother to reply to my pm. Can't figure it out.

I don't have the answer.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04204 seconds with 20 queries