Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Why don't you care about saving the trails?
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2007, 07:49 AM   #9
phittie1100

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Ever notice land issue threads receive 1/50th the hits of a post in the pub featuring cats playing the piano? Why is this?
There are a lot of discussion areas I don't visit on this website - the Hummer Tech section for example. I'm a Jeep guy so why bother? I like the fact that the land use forum is a dedicated place for serious discussion about serious issues, but if people don't have it on their list of forums to check to see what's happenning, they are never going to see what we are doing in here. Maybe we need to take some of these discussions back over to the Pub just to let people know there are things going on that they can help with. More opportunity for flames, irrelevant posts, etc but threads with 4 pages of replies seem to get a lot of attention. It would be tough to moderate, though. How do you decide when topic is a good one to move over to the Pub for more discussion?

Page generated in 0.06374 seconds with 20 queries