Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Why don't you care about saving the trails?
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2007, 06:40 AM   #7
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Could "bragging" be the answer? If everybody talks about what they did to help, it might show other people what they could do to help the sport.
well, the only problem with that is people get flamed alot on here for that.....with the "Thanks R o s i e" (damn filters ) responses and various other daily bashings that take place around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Simple 95% of the people want to bitch and say what needs to be done and only 5% of the people do anything to help the problem

IE it is easier to sit back and complain that to do something to make a difference
This sounds familiar.......oh yeah, people bitching about politics/government and not impeaching/recalling....bitching about doing trail rides and then when they are told how to do it legally they just say F it, I aint doing it...its to much of a pain in the ass to comply with the rules....I will just wait a little bit and do it without anyone knowing.
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08471 seconds with 20 queries