Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What we do at JcrOffroad...
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2007, 12:47 AM   #1
Monkeyevil
I <3 Miatas

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Monkeyevil
Default What we do at JcrOffroad...

GL4x4 is getting darn large lately, and I realize that a lot of new people (and maybe some old) don't realize what we do at JcrOffroad.

Well, allow myself to re-introduce... well ourselves.

We started (well Brian started) making bumpers for friends on the side. He wanted to branch into the online market, but there were already tons of people making Wrangler bumpers. Jcr needed a niche market, and that market was Cherokee bumpers.

XJ bumpers and sliders are still 80+% of our business to this day. Not because we don't build cool SWB stuff, but just because there is so much other SWB stuff out there to choose from.

If you check out our site you will see our current catalog of bumpers, sliders, and steering. Everything that leaves our shop we build in house, so if you have a crazy idea for a bumper you drew on a cocktail napkin, we would be happy to make you a ridiculously cheap offer to build it

As far as other work, the sky is the limit. We can build ground up rigs, turn your mall cruiser into a rockcrawler, install gears and lifts for about half the price of everyone else, play a mean game of whiffle ball, sing hits from the 80's... everything a fab shop needs to do.

It would be easier to list the things we can't do on your 4x4 and that is rebuild your motor or your automatic transmission. Not saying we can't, just that we don't want too

Oh yeah, we don't really sell parts. If you need parts, you need to talk to Jeeperz Creeperz. If you want parts installed by us I would be happy to call Jeeperz Creepers and order them for you.

I think that is about it. If your from the east side and you think we are too far to drive, call us and talk about it. I'm sure we can do something make the drive worth it.

Thanks for your time

The team: (or check it on our website)

Brian (Mean with a welder) Meyers - brimy311

Daryl (I bend things in my sleep) Hutson - monkeyevil

Jim (did you say .001 or .0015) Moe - jmoe

Mike (I'm just here for the ladies) Mihelich - nyxis

Phone:
(269) 353-1184

Email:
info@jcroffroad.com

Shop:
JCRoffroad
7661 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49006

Last edited by Monkeyevil; February 9th, 2010 at 01:42 PM.
Monkeyevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05574 seconds with 20 queries