Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SOLD '87 Wrangler, 6 cyl, 4in lift, 33 in tires, $2550 O.B.O. SOLD
View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2006, 05:35 PM   #1
Shortbus
W.H.O.R.E.-a-licious

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default SOLD '87 Wrangler, 6 cyl, 4in lift, 33 in tires, $2550 O.B.O. SOLD

Below is the link to pics for my '87 YJ, but first, here are the specs. I am selling this because I have too many vehicles and I am building another YJ, so this one had to go.

Motor: '83 4.2L from a CJ(got it from 1x1_speed_craig) very good running motor, has great oil pressure, weber carb, HEI distributor. The dist and carb really brought that engine to life and allows it to rev up a lot higher and smoother than before.

Tranny and driveline: Stock 5 speed, 207 t-case with 1 inch drop, stock axles, D30 front and D35 rear both open differentials, front axle has new u-joint as of last year. Has 33x12.5r15 AT tires, one is an older style of the same make than the other three.

Body: Original steel body, ther is rust in the following places; drivers floor small through hole, windshield frame through hole oh passenger side shown in pic, both front fenders shown in pic looks like it has bondo on it. There are small rust spots here and there, with trail scratches for that authentic off road look. It looks good. The front fender are the worse for rust and scratches and the previous owner though black paint matched well for touch-ups, I cleaned some of it up.

Suspension/steering: 4 inch BDS lift, front & rear track bars removed for better articulation, sway bar disconnected, the steering is a bit sloppy but I got used to it

It runs good, a bit cold blooded, it runs down the road fine. I used it as a around town and off road vehicle, not a DD or a long distance driver, though it could do it. I drove it to Silver Lake from Muskegon a few times with no problems on the way or there. It does not have a radio but I can toss one in if it would help the sale , heat works well.
Comes with hard top and full steel doors.
Located in Muskegon, MI

$2550 O.B.O. Looking for cash, but, if you have a cool trade...
I described it the best I could and as honestly as I could, I may make it sound worse than it is, I've been told I do that. It's a great vehicle and I hate to sell it, but too much stuff right now.

Below is link to see the pics.
http://photobucket.com/albums/f81/jg24jeep/?sc=1

Last edited by Shortbus; April 19th, 2006 at 10:54 PM. Reason: SOld it

Page generated in 0.06838 seconds with 20 queries