Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - need opinions. legal issues for doing my poker run.
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2007, 02:32 PM   #15
S2theMach

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to S2theMach

I don't want to hijack a thread or start a whole different rant, but the statement from liv2mx bothers me. If there are Nat'l Forest Rangers and Michigan DNR officers "sleeping" on the site and reading our posts, especially when we ask the legality of an event or a place to use our ORV's, why aren't the Officers responding to our requests?

My friends and I (and everyone on this forum) spend an incredible amount of time researching areas where we would like to camp, fish, hunt, and use our ORV's in a legal matter. Though, when questions are posted, we (the forum users) go back and forth guessing what is legal and not legal. More often than not, because of "guessing the legal and correct answer", I end up not taking Jeep camping, or sometimes even going camping.

Though, from what liv2mx states, rather than posting the "legal and correct answers" from the actual law enforcement officers in a thread, a private message is sent notifying only one person. In the end, the rest of the community still does not know the correct answer.

Sorry for the rant, but what liv2mx posted above really annoys me.
S2theMach is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06040 seconds with 20 queries