Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Can I drive my full size rig down a quad trail in michigan if I don't hit any trees?
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2007, 10:54 PM   #4
Stick it up your ass
mpwal099's Avatar
Join Date: 03-05-06
Location: Plymouth
Posts: 3,070
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

short answer: no

long answer:

Definitions which define where and how ORV/ATVs may be operated include:

“Forest Road” Forest roads are hard surfaced roads, gravel and dirt roads, and other routes that can be traveled by a conventional 2-wheel drive vehicle designed for highway use (passenger car), including fire lanes and logging roads. “Forest Road” does NOT include any state, federal or county highways or roads. In general, forest road means a road OTHER THAN A COUNTY OR STATE ROAD that the family car can operate on without assistance. ORV license is required.

“Designated” means posted OPEN for ORV use with appropriate signs.

“Designated Route” means a forest or county road which has been signed for ORV use by the DNR. For ORVs of all sizes. Either ORV or Secretary of State conventional licensing is required.

“Designated Area” means an area that is signed for cross-country ORV use by the DNR. ORV license is required.

“Forest Trail” Forest trails are designated paths or ways that can only be traveled by vehicles that are less than 50" in width. ORV license is required.
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I feel, for the most part, we have a whole generation of worthless, lazy, pieces of shit.
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
A good chunk of the younger generation is really fucked up. Not all of them, but a good amount.
mpwal099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.06663 seconds with 20 queries