View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2007, 06:41 AM   #5
MiniJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Fanatic View Post
MOVING FORWARD WITH HB 4323
We will need some 12-15 volunteers to help do this. Need those who are good at speaking on their feet and feel comfortable in business attire. Most important, have good knowledge of HB 4323 and that information is available and you will be coached in advance.

To coincide with that, we need you to continue to send e-mails to your Senator urging the passage of HB 4323. From October 10th and a short period thereafter, we need a blitz of e-mails to Lansing.The letters need to be sent to the Senator for the District, and copied toSenator Patricia Birkholz (R), Chair, Natural Resources and Environmental AffairsSenator Michael D. Bishop (R), Majority Leader

I'll already be there, working for my Senator. You'll have to go through me to get to him :tonka:

and Yay, more stuff to read at work. Just please don't send form letters; we hate those and they're not productive, just shows that people are a bunch of lemmings and don't actually put any real thought or research into what they are trying to talk to us about.

Good luck, I've talked to the GOP senators on the committee and they're mostly in favor of it, with a few changes, but there is politics ( vs ) going on behind the scenes that has nothing to do with the legislation itself...that is partly (and b/c of the budget issue) why there has been no committee movement.
MiniJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05603 seconds with 11 queries