Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Dodge Ram, not shifting into OD
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #8
noodles
give 'er sh*t ay?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to noodles Send a message via MSN to noodles Send a message via Yahoo to noodles

if the comp is comanding it in , i would say that its in the sol. the od unit in the dodge is very strong, the problem comes in when the fluid gets heated up and reduces pressure to the unit. that should he a eletronic unit, thus i am not that familar with them. but i would imagine that the probelms are either- connection bad, bad sol, bad wiring. your computer is probley looking to see a difference in volage due to the grounding of the sol. it could see this if it is shorted out. it also could be the probelm of the filter being pluged and not allowing enough fluid to go to the unit its self. or a peice of clutch pack blocking the passage. good luck.

btw i tow over 4000 in od and no probelm. i only take it out if it starts shifting back and forth alot, other than that i keep it in od.
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05644 seconds with 20 queries