Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - lookin to do a full Rebuild on my 5.9
View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2006, 10:59 AM   #16
h8pvmnt
Swamp Stomper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey
Well pardon me for not clicking on all three. I only checked out the third. Regardless, I would still want to double check to make sure everything is balanced. A friend just got done rebuilding a small block Chevy in my performance machining class up here, dropped in a supposedly "balanced" stroker kit. It wasn't balanced...take a guess at what happened.
That is why it pays to go with a reputable shop. Hughes, the first link, specializes in Mopar and they are very knowledgable on truck applications. I have their throttle body on my Dakota and plan on getting a set of their roller rockers this year. Plus I like their disclaimers:
Please note, if you have purchased parts from Summit, PAW, Jegs, etc. and have questions or problems with them, call them, not us. They owe you the information, they took your money, not us. We will be happy to help you with parts you purchased from us. We realize that they cannot help you, but you made the decision to buy from them, so you must live with the problems.
h8pvmnt is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07493 seconds with 20 queries