Adam made me get motivated to do some work again, so here is what we did on Saturday...
The loops for the trailer chains -- courtesy of an old TJ swaybar.
The towbar mount/D-ring mounts, connected to the frame, the bumper is just a cover.
Beefed up the front frame, when we got it all apart you could tell the left front frame rail was moving -- pretty certain this was the cause of the 'wandering', the Saginaw swap was causing it... the original Ross steering didn't put that stress on the frame rail.
New 1/4" angle iron crossmember, also serves as a mount for the d-ring/towbar mounts.
First "real" load for the trailer, going to go burn it all at my parents property today.
Now to figure out why it's getting 'loose' on deceleration. I think it is the spring bushings.