Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Another Victory in Michigan
View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #18
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Fanatic View Post
Oh, he is for sure!
I guarantee that this will end up in Court before it's all settled.
This is just a step in the process.

IF he tries to get it abandoned legally, I'll be asking you all to attend the CRC Hearing to help me defend it!

Once the ROWs are open, we'll need to stress that everyone ONLY use the ROWs and NOT drive any of the other two tracks that are rightfully his.

I'm REALLY hoping he'll gate or post them rather than just try to catch unknowing wheelers and try to prosecute them for trespassing.

Would there be such a thing where we could police ourselves and once the road is open make our OWN signs for those intersections (posted in the ROW of course) that would state that they are private and to please stay off.... similar to the signs you see at a boat launch stating to check your boat for invasive species? This might help considering it is not an ORV trail and not posted with the orange triangles, that can be hard to see and often turn up missing?

for example:

jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06310 seconds with 20 queries