View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2007, 09:03 AM   #13
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD FLARESIDE View Post
be careful - there is a state law against harrassing hunters, I know this is not the intention of the good people on this board, but if you send a lot of vehicles down a two track where there is a bow hunter, they can and will contact the DNR. (no one wants to spend an hour with a C.O. explaining things) I'm not saying that you are doing anything wrong, but bow hunters only have october through december to hunt deer, we have all year to ride, please take this into consideration. A lot of the people in that area use venison as a main source of meat for their table.
The people I know that are doing this Poker Run are good people, I'm just asking that you give the hunters a break.
the ccc runs a fall color tour every year in oct. 200+ dirt bikes going through the woods, and it is 100% legal. i respect the hunters and will not run until 11 or 12. so should not bother them.trying to figure out a good date is the hard part. the last weekend in sept would be good, would not bother the hunters. what you guys think?
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04820 seconds with 11 queries