Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Running Weird.
Thread: Running Weird.
View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2007, 10:02 AM   #29
sonic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yeah I put bosch plugs in my truck and drove it straight to autozone since the guy there swore by them and made him watch me take them back out of my truck and give me the duralast equivilent to champs. Those seem to be working ok. Oh yeah and Cats can just all of a sudden fall apart so dont rule that out. Your problem is not a lack of fuel problem either. Get the desent plugs in there, make sure all your wires are good. Double check the cap and rotor. Do see if your truck dies with the battery disconnected. If your truck is not running right though that can create a charging issue too. I have a couple cases where the truck just need a new coil wit these symptoms and have had a few that need an alternator or fuse for the alternator. you also need to check your oil. Just change it and see if there is any gas in it. Odds are very good that the intake gaskits are leaking since they all do and if its bad enought this could also be your problem. Dont you love working on cars?
sonic is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06290 seconds with 20 queries