Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - the '46 2A *82" of FUN*
View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2007, 10:53 AM   #150
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhouse View Post
Ya that was him. I was leaving has Jake showed up...so I didn't get a chance to see him run the course.
Yep that was me... you didn't miss much, I couldn't do the really big hill, at least I didn't want to try without a full cage once I got it all up in there...

The first time I tried it the clutch linkage came apart, I fixed it and then played in the rest of the course all day, I just could not do the bigger rock pile out of the three.

Carnage: 1 bent tie rod :tonka:

I think CC jinxed me when he asked if it was one ton equipment :tonka: :tonka:

Thanks to Skooter-built for letting me borrow a 1/2" wrench to fix it, and thanks to Unlimited Offroad for the washers to space the clutch linkage out

I will have to take some pics, but Adam and I did a $5 rattle can paint job just to take it out there :tonka:

I should have my pics from the course though when we go get our camera today, we stopped at my parents and forgot it on the
way home

Last edited by jeepfreak81; August 26th, 2007 at 11:05 AM.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.63564 seconds with 20 queries