Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Running Weird.
Thread: Running Weird.
View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2007, 12:31 PM   #18

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest

Well I realized I am getting fuel because after cranking it awhile I can smell it. But I put the new 134 AMP Alternator on. Then took the big brand new battery out of the Burban and put that in there. Charged it. Got it to crank good. But it wont start. It just cranks and cranks and cranks. So I poured a little gas down the throttle body and still no start at all. Its doesnt even sound like its trying to start. So i pulled a plug and wire and grounded it and I ahve spark but its kinda more yello colored spark than a blue colored spark. Which means my plugs are pry fouled out. So i pulled all the plugs and of course there all black and fouled so now im gonna try to find a way to Autozone.lol. I guess these Bosch Platinum plugs are not really good for anything but performance Automobiles. But i know now that I have Spark, Fuel, and Oxygen. So im gonna try changing the plugs. Hopefully this works.lol. PRAY please. Im sick of this truck.lol.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07564 seconds with 20 queries