Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - CANCELLED--- poker run,
View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2007, 04:08 PM   #1
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default CANCELLED--- poker run,

so alot of the trails have been closed were i did the poker run last year. so i am going to do a poker run -trail ride from ruby creek bar. many trails close. we can make this the west side pig gig. thinking first week in oct or later. need suggestions? would suggest staying sat night so camping at the bar. they have a campground right there. westside guys chime in.
ok sept 29 is the run. it is from river city inn at ruby creek.ph #231 898 3456.. i suggest if you want to camp call and make reservations. the camp ground is right behind the bar. it will be 10.00 a jeep. that will get you the run and camping for fri, sat, sun, nights if you want to stay for 3 nights. so poker run and up to 3 nights of camping for 10.00!!!! i think thats a good deal. lots of parking there. they also are having a langerie show mon night for the hunters, so if you really want to take a vacation stay around for that. wow!! is all i will say. the address for river city inn is, 8347 e washington rd, branch mi 49402.

Last edited by liv2mx; September 24th, 2007 at 10:34 AM.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.35414 seconds with 20 queries