Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Ford Auto Trans Input Seal Replacement?
View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2007, 08:32 AM   #5
Tranny Tom
Tranny Tom's Avatar
Join Date: 10-13-06
Location: Southfield
Posts: 4,009
iTrader: (56)
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)

Its actually called the front pump seal, when you take it a part make sure that the converter hub is not worn where the seal rides. Also take a look at the bushing inside the pump that the converter rides and make sure it is not worn.
Tranny Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.05420 seconds with 22 queries