Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Ranger Bucket to Bench conversion
View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2007, 09:35 AM   #2
Captain Ledd
Ranger Addiction?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

if you were going from the bench to buckets I could help you out, but I don't know if the buckets share the same tracks as the 60/40 benches. So the wanted post says it's a '93 eh? if you check around in a junkyard (or anyone on here) 93-97 model years should bolt to the floor pan. probably even later years might even fit, my friends 2005 has the exact same dashboard as my '97, and that was used even earlier than that, they tended not to change a whole lot in those trucks. It's amazing what will interchange so I'm sure there'll be something.

another edit, get the benches from the same style cab. Reglar cab tracks won't fit in a extended cab, different floor pans. The tracks may very well bolt up to other benches, but I have more confidence it'll work in just switching it out from the floor up.

if they were manual I'd be interested, but I can't stand that powerd crap, sorry.

Last edited by Captain Ledd; August 19th, 2007 at 09:45 AM. Reason: found year in wanted post.
Captain Ledd is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05349 seconds with 20 queries