Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1997 Polaris Indy Ultra SPX Triple 700cc Pics Added
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2006, 05:26 PM   #1
Spence1986
SlowBalt SS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Spence1986
Default 1997 Polaris Indy Ultra SPX Triple 700cc Pics Added

AS Title says..

This sled was pretty fast when it was running.(110mph easy) However it is not currently running. It was in kent lake for 2 days last january, as soon as it was out a couple friends tore it apart and installed new rings and gaskets. I rode it once this year around Island Lake Recreational park maybe putting 50 miles on it. It ran Excellent didn't foul a plug, Put it on the trailer and brang it home and it hasn't ran sence. The Speedomoter is currently not working along with the front light. The Tach works along with the gas gauge, theres an electronic temp gauge along with the factory one. The track is studded there no rips in the seat. Theres also a small chain saw cut in the hood when they were bring it up onto the ice they were cutting the hole and accidently hit the sled.

I can get whatever information you want for it, Its currently in my backyard in Livonia.

Cliff Notes: 97 700 triple with alot of mods. Wont start has fuel, compression, and Spark, No time to fix it. My loss your gain. I will go take some pictures..

Im asking $850 OBO. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Spence1986; March 2nd, 2006 at 11:32 AM.
Spence1986 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05356 seconds with 20 queries