Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1% prez........"the jiggler"
View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2007, 10:23 AM   #28
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akozman View Post
these are both gay, you need to find something better to do with your time that you're good at

but seriously they look good. I used small superflex joints on my uppers and man was that a mistake, I've blown those things apart to many times now. I'm slowly switching them over to rod ends. Wish I would've gone with all large diameter arms and currire johny joints, those things are nice IMO. I probably should just change all my uppers to the large diameter with the JJ but I'm a cheap ass ....even though I'll just be paying more in the long run. If I were you I'd replace them now with something stronger.

what are you runnign for gears/lockers?
mike will be doing more regular stuff with his. i am sure he will put some better joints in.mine is for beating on only, so i am the stupid one and will try anything,it is a 03 w 7000 miles on it and been on it's side 4 times. i built new arms for mine 2.5 dom with 2.5 currie joints. those joints were a bitch to get together but will be worth the time. running 5.38, welded rear, detroit front.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05433 seconds with 20 queries