Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - towing capability
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2007, 06:37 AM   #55
Lothos
KD8GKB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Lothos Send a message via AIM to Lothos Send a message via Yahoo to Lothos

I went and looked at an '07 23 footer last night. Financing comes out pretty good on it too, but I can't afford it really until after I pay the jeep off in a couple months. No oven, and it had the rear bed in the corner floorplan. So, not perfect yet. The hunt continues. It cracks me up that its not a problem with being able to walk in with nothing down and my credit at all as much as its a lack of RV features more than anything.

The sales guy did point some things out to me though about the frame extensions the various makes use and why the Ford chassis is the better choice for what I want to do especially the 14050lb chassis. Occasionally there's a Chevy 12300lb one, but they didn't have the items I wanted or were a really stupid floorplan.

With the 2008's starting to go out the door now and over the next few months he said I might have good luck after the summer is officially over finding a decent used one though. Hopefully I can find one before my club's Silver Lake trip at the end of October.
Lothos is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06121 seconds with 20 queries