Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Hey BDR wanna race?
View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2007, 07:28 PM   #3
lowlock
05 LJ in progress

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor Slut View Post
So Friday afternoon around 3ish I started to tear the motor out of my bike ('05 Victory Hammer). The plan was to gain an extra 20hp from their newly reintroduced Stage III kit.

So after fighting their overly complicated engine mounting I got the motor out in about 4 hours. I then spent 45 minutes installing new cams and buttoning the motor back up. Then the next 4 hours went into reinstalling the motor, new airbox, and redoing some wiring and routing to make it work. A quick reflash of the ECU and a double check of all the bolts and it was running. I drove it home in the rain only to find a slight miss at low throttle application. Later that evening after the rain went away I went back and calibrated the TPS.

I then went out and gave it a good 50 mile test run. The verdict: I fully believe the Victory claims of 109hp and 114lb-ft cuz this thing rips!

So the word is I can expect to run high 11's in the quarter. So how about that race?

If he don't want to race I will with my Street Bob
lowlock is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06924 seconds with 20 queries