Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SOLD - Computer - Twin Slot Universal PCI to PCMCIA Adapter
View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2007, 05:41 PM   #1
yellowjeeperman
The N3rd

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default SOLD - Computer - Twin Slot Universal PCI to PCMCIA Adapter

SOLD! - STILL AVAILABLE! - Twin Front Slot Universal PCI to PCMCIA Adapter - $50 OBO
Attachment 13353
Bought this for my new PC that I was going to build, but plans changed and ended up not doing it. Brand new in box still. Comes with the black face. Great for sharing laptop wireless cards or other PCMCIA cards on your desktop.

Click here for specs!

SOLD! - Maxtor Basics ATA/100 Internal Hard Drive Kit - $70

Attachment 13351
One of my external hardd rives crashed and after 5months I was finally able to recover it without using this new hard drive. It is still unopened in the box. And I don't need 4 external hard drives.
  • 200 GB Capacity
  • 8MB Cache
  • 7200RMP
  • ATA/100
  • NEW UNOPENED IN BOX!

SOLD! - RCA
Lyra RD2780 - $90
Attachment 13352
Great MP3/Video Jukebox. I'm looking to slim down and get something I can use for running and only 2-4GB so I don't need this anymore. Has awesome features such as recording from TV and Playback to the TV. I used to go over friends houses after copying about 20 of my movies on it and play it all back from this little player. It's a great slideshow player for the television to show vacation photos to friends and family. My plan originally was to make a mount in the Jeep so I had my music everywhere, but plans changed. Sounds great in the Jeep though.

Click here for specs!

Last edited by yellowjeeperman; January 10th, 2009 at 11:21 PM.

Page generated in 0.06879 seconds with 20 queries