Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Ok 87 YJ answer this cuz I dont have the answer...
View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2007, 12:19 PM   #17
87'YJ
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

First of all, your calling me out hardcore and not in PMs. So I assume you are looking for entertainment not a real answer, but I will give one nontheless.

The truth is, I don't think its right. I sometimes do stupid things and really regret them later. That would be a great example of that. I'm a "sinful" person and no matter how hard I try, I will never be perfect. The best thing I can do is to confess it to God (and to others when I'm called out ) and ask for forgiveness. Then in an effort to turn from the mistake, I keep myself from situations where it will happen again. To be honest, praying about it and having "accountability" with guy friends has led to success in many areas that were previously screwed up. God is good my man! He is the only strength I have when it comes to overcoming temptation (although sometimes, I stupidly fall into it).

I think purity before marriage is the best thing and that is what I strive for even though I have made mistakes in the past.
87'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05908 seconds with 20 queries