Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - anybody hate michael moore
View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2007, 11:00 AM   #14
sglide
co captain of cubes pants

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandrapids View Post
that guy is the master at pointing out the obvious, then adding his own spin. ill bet hes never even put in a days hard work, so what does he know about the average american? i wish i could stab him with a pitchfork.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandrapids View Post
quote by sglide i havnt seen any of his movies, cause i cant stomach it. although i did hear him speak about the health care system and i did like what he had to say. its not that i take directions from my party, i just like common sense. "pizza sauce" thats too much!
common sense would dictate that you at least watch one of his movies before comeing to the conclusion that he is " the master at pointing out the obvious, then adding his own spin. ill bet hes never even put in a days hard work, so what does he know about the average american?"

if you have not seen any of his work then you cant give a honest opinoin of how he goes about it. you can only re-tell someone elses op. without putting in the work of (watching some of his work) formulating your own op. based on what you have seen with your own eyes

i cant stand rush, but that is based on listening to him (long befor i knew who or what he was) for a hour a day for over a year.

you can have what ever opp. you want, but personally i only respect opp. based on exp. and not the current admins sloganisms and fear/hate mongering

Last edited by sglide; July 28th, 2007 at 11:26 AM.
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05662 seconds with 20 queries