Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My Yj; V8, 700R4, D44, D60, H1's, 37's and OBA
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2007, 07:52 PM   #44
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerob View Post
i would like detailed information on what parts you used for the OBA, i have my stock compressor for my cj-7 and was thinking of doing that, nice job btw looks like titties and beer all day.

The tank is leftover from an old oil less compressor that burned up, but you can get most of the parts from www.offroadoverstock.com They actually have a nicer pressure switch for not much more $$. This square D one is available at most hardware stores, but I got mine from Grainger for $18. I used a York compressor and fittings and filters/regulators from harbor freight.

Its hard to list what all I used, I had a good chunk of it laying around.

The only thing I Think I will change is different filters/regulator setup, I need an inlet filter put on it still, I wouldn't use this style hose again. I likely will replumb it again.

Everything will look better when I paint it. I have to re-paint the undercarriage, the jeep is getting painted, and the OBA tank is going to get painted at that time to match the jeep.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05921 seconds with 20 queries