Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - CJ Storage bins, Speaker Boxes, Roll Bar, Seat Risers, Door
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #1
Chief Brody
Get off my lawn.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default CJ Storage bins, Speaker Boxes, Roll Bar, Seat Risers, Door

Well, I have a couple things laying around in the basement that came off the CJ. I am located in Kalamazoo. To be honest, I don't know how much most of this stuff is worth, so shoot me an offer on anything you are interested in.

I work almost every weekend over in the Detroit area so I could bring stuff with me that way if need be.

Two store bins that tuck above the rear fenders. They fit in snug with the stock CJ7 roll bar. I really want to keep these, but I got a new cage and they don't fit. $40 SOOOLD

6x9 speaker boxes that tuck in next to the roll bar. These would actually work with the cage I have, but I don't even have a stereo in the Jeep. SOOOLD

CJ7 Roll Bar. Good shape. Very little rust. $20

Seat Risers. Driver and passanger. $50

Drivers side door. Other than the hole next to the window, the rust isn't that bad. $30

Well, turns out I have to sell anoother console because it won't fit with the new cage. It was brand new when I bought the Jeep (6 months ago). I had it in there for a couple months so it got a little dirty. I'll post up pictures tomorrow night. My girlfriend is up north and has my camera. It's this exact console though. I DO have the keys for it. It's the same grey color as the one pictures below. $40
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell Phone Pictures 056.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	10949   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell Phone Pictures 057.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	10950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell Phone Pictures 059.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	10951   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell Phone Pictures 061.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	10952   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell Phone Pictures 063.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	10953  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell Phone Pictures 064.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	10954   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell Phone Pictures 062.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	10955  

Last edited by Chief Brody; August 8th, 2007 at 09:07 PM.
Chief Brody is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06267 seconds with 21 queries