Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Mounds needs examples of Rock courses
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2007, 09:26 PM   #1
kb8ymf
Not as old as Whiterhino

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default Mounds needs examples of Rock courses

The Genesee County Risk Manager is looking for examples of a 'typical' Rock Crawl course that we envision for the Mounds.
So, what I need are pictures of courses, preferabally with a vehicle on the rocks and it goes without saying that the vehicle has to be on ALL 4 WHEELS! So, no pictures of HJ turtled or playing dead @ Unlimited Offroad Grand Opening!
In all seriousness though, this is the make or break point for the Rock Course The County will be evaluating the risk they would be undertaking and making an assessment of their exposure to lawsuits and injuries for an obstacle course like this.
No whining about 'it's an off road couse' and 'stuff' is gonna happen. I just want to send her pictures of what we would envision for a course. i.e. rock sizes, layout, as in around trees and up hills, etc. I already have a few from my presentation last year and will forward them along with what I get here.
Video's would be great as long as we host them and send them the link. I don't want to give them an 'avenue in' to You-Tube videos that would be damaging to the environment, i.e. oil spills, or showing vehicles rolling over.
Thanks in advance for everyones help. We are getting closer!
jim-kb8ymf
kb8ymf is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.34083 seconds with 20 queries