Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What is this world coming to?
View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #1
kaeschli06
GetNthere

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Angry What is this world coming to?

Today is the fist time I have ventured into the pub chat area and man I really need to get this out. The state of the world is getting worse everyday. Our country is going to hell in a hurry. Politicians are liars, cheats and destroying our society. We are spending money we don't have on other countries while our Country crumbles. Michigan has become one of the crappiest states in the union. Unemployment is at an all time high with no real relief in sight. Gas prices, forclosures, inflation and war are all we hear about.

It seems like it is becoming near impossible to survive these days. Everything has become so expensive. I have been fortunate to still be employed, providing for my family is becoming more and more stressful. My wife is a stay at home mom and even if she had a job, the cost of day care and the Tax that dual income families pay, it would almost cost me more. There really is no benifit for the added bull. We don't have credit cards, just the basic's mortgage, one car payment. I drive beaters and still can hardly make it to the next paycheck. Taxes, insurance and utilities are devouring any and all remaing money I may have left.

These gas prices are insane, my weekly expense has more that doubled and I have for the first time in my life found myself driving a non US made auto. I have been working for the Japanees for the past seven plus years, because they seem to be the only ones hiring and not laying people off. I purchased a 92' Honda Accord to save money on fuel and have something depenable to drive. For $500.00 I couldn't pass it up.

I guess I really need to find something that will take my mind off all the shit we hard working people have to face. I tried drinking but that didn't work! DUH, well anyone got any suggestions?
kaeschli06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06774 seconds with 20 queries