Thread: Forum weirdness
View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:53 AM   #1
Mommabear
Happy Happy Joy Joy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Forum weirdness

Ok..what am I missing here?

Very rarely does the logo show up properly for me and the second picture is about every 3rd page hit. On occasion, I'll get a blank white page and if I hit refresh a couple of times it'll finally show up as it's supposed to.

The weirdness is that this is the only site this issue occurs on and it happens in both Firefox (2.0.0.4) and IE (7.0.5730.11) In IE, I'll get errors saying that IE can not display the page and it will start flashing as if it is attempting to refresh yet failing.
I've scanned for viruses, spyware etc. I've futzed with the settings on my Trend Micro (shut down suspicious website activity blockers etc) I've made sure it wasn't a problem with adblocker, I would like to say I've checked everything possible but if I had, then this wouldn't be a problem.

I know PP posted at one point he was having problems hitting the site with his Treo and what he described is exactly what I've been experiencing. Any thoughts, ideas? Anything?

Also, viewing avatars and attached images is hit or miss. They are heavily pixelated and I can't even see the second picture I posted here. They are both green but the second one shows a blank screen.

Last edited by Mommabear; February 18th, 2008 at 10:13 PM.
Mommabear is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04627 seconds with 11 queries