Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Parting out '87 Grand Wagoneer - pics (near Grand Rapids)
View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2007, 10:23 AM   #6
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84Scrambler View Post
Put me down for the tranny, tcase, and the front seats for now. I will look at ours tomorrow and see what else could be improved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
Brad,

A guy on ifsja PM'd me about the front seats (and some other parts) prior to you posting this. You're 2nd in line for those, and 1st in line for the trans, and 2nd in line for the t-case. Shreddedbark has dibs on the t-case; I'll confirm with him if "interested" is just that, or if he's taking it. I would prefer to sell the trans/t-case together. I'll PM you my phone numbers. Give me a ring once you've looked over other parts needs, and we'll go from there.

Also, somebody who's interested in the motor is coming by to hear/drive the Jeep, so I'll know more about timing for the other parts this evening.

Thanks,
Craig

Brad - I just talked with shreddedbark, and he's going to hold off on the t-case, so the trans/t-case are yours if you want them. I'll let you know about the seats.

Thanks,
Craig
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06047 seconds with 20 queries