Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Illegal wheeling video in the UP
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #151
CreativeFab
used to be Ironman

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick In Cali View Post
I disagree Geo. Although he comes off annoying as hell most of the time, OMB appears to have a valid point.

I had seen these discrepancies on the DNR website and shot an email to the webmaster hoping it was an error on the page or that the website just hadn't been updated in a VERY long time. Thus far, no response. I haven't contacted Mr. Kubisiak to ask WTF(?) yet, but if these people are still sitting in chairs that they should have been out of long ago, I'd like to know WHY they're still there. Is there a lack of viable candidates able to fulfill the qualifications necessary to hold the position? Or is this an abuse of power as so gently hinted at by OMB?

I do not know what is going on. I'm very far away. I'm just trying to ensure I'm properly informed by collecting documentation and not making assumptions or taking someone's word for it.
I didnt have a problem applying for a seat on the ORV AB, the super secret council must have let me in on it when the terms were up

So to answer your doubt Nick in Cali, the public is made aware of it, just not OMB. If you were to read his ramblings you will realize that he is not someone who could sit on such a board, hence him not knowing about seat assignments or seat openings, that boy is just not right!
CreativeFab is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06438 seconds with 20 queries