Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Illegal wheeling video in the UP
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #150
OneManBanned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

These term extensions were never announced over this long period of time.

Repeated requests for any kind of explanation over that time period (and obviously well before; as the public sat waiting for their chance to aplly) have simply been ignored by not only those in control...but every single member of the Michigan orv community who had this blatant abuse of power literally thrown in their face on a daily basis.

Throw in the fact that there is now a 6 million dollar budget balance; 750 miles of trail to be laid down and not to mention tens of millions in fee increases to be divided up that could spike to hundreds of millions if the last unchanged fee period holds true...and you can see why I'm the bastard for pointing any of this out while continually being THREATENED to boot. http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=36508

If you all want me to just quietly fade into the sunset here from my obvious lack of simple 'stand up like a man' support; so be it.

Yet if I receive anything but from even one of you after being the only one to 'dare' question any of this......
OneManBanned is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05459 seconds with 20 queries