Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Illegal wheeling video in the UP
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2007, 05:05 AM   #96
MTUJeeper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MTUJeeper Send a message via MSN to MTUJeeper Send a message via Yahoo to MTUJeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8ymf View Post
Thank you to MTUJeeper, ckupq, chevytahoe564, and todd for coming on and admitting some responsibility for the video's or afilliation to the individuals shown in them.
Jim, I appreciate the thanks, but I just want to get it out there that I nor my club has any affiliation with any videos posted except for the fact that we attend the same school. I just have to do this to cover the clubs ass. I will admit that I was ignorant to the extent of how SHITTY the laws in this state run by Mrs. Moley our god-forsaken liberal (insert bad word here) of a governor (sorry, had to release some steam there) have become. I've been considering getting out of the sport to start on my own monster truck (I work on a pit crew now) and this just makes it even more appealing. I will gladly stay and fight, but if I have to have it on my mind that I am breaking the law every time I wheel, it kinda takes the fun out of it. I need a few of these...
MTUJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06816 seconds with 20 queries