Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Price Rule Clarification - Marketplace
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:37 PM   #12
ckupq
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
That is exactly what I am talking about.

Someone had posted an XJ and did not want to sell it, he wanted to trade it for a yj or zj, it got moved to the pub.

Yes PP I am in agreement with you, I am not trying to convince you of anything. I think the rules need to be revised, the rules are left up to interpretation. My interpretation is that if you have an xj and you want to trade if for a yj you have included a price. You enforcement is taht he did not include a price and his thread was moved to the pub. If it states in the rules that the price must be in $$$ then there is no interpretation, it is either there or it is not. He may also list what he is willing to trade for, or that he would prefer trades, but he must also state a $$ amount as to about what he WOULD ask if he was selling outright, which he isn't, because he is looking for a trade...

I guess being an informed member of GL I see that rule for trade in lieu of price. Which CC said he was in the process of fixing from that old post I put up. Which means that he did fix it and PP is just being an ass. Which means I'm using the word which too much but in the end you don't need a price if you're trading something.

... Or you could just throw down $1,000,000 when you want to trade. From the rules interpretation it doesn't need to be a relevant price, just a price.

Last edited by ckupq; May 1st, 2007 at 02:42 PM. Reason: beating a dead horse
ckupq is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04668 seconds with 20 queries