Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Price Rule Clarification - Marketplace
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:21 PM   #9
ckupq
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
PP right now if a person offers a price, as I defined in the post we discussed this, it gets moved.

The rules state include a price. A price as I posted does not have to be a monetary value.

What I am saying is that since it seems if someone offers up what they are looking for as a price, you have interpreted that or been instructed to interpret that as an ad with no price.....when in fact by definition it is a price.
Actually the rules also state something that PP doesn't care about too much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taken from Marketplace Rules View Post
You must post an asking price!

This isn't ebay! Chances are if you post "best offer" you will be offered $3.00 for it, no matter what it is. We discourage bidding in threads, as it stretches out the post in a unnecessary manner and there are no protection policies in place regarding the order of posted bids vs. PM'd bids. If you choose to accept trades, please include some kind of direction as to what you would like in lieu of your item.
Which was put in in lieu of the last contest which was from muddypaws in this post.
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=44805
ckupq is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05612 seconds with 20 queries