View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #2
OneManBanned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Moab gets a $120 per contributor fund set up for them via the BRC on account of the critical importance this travel management plan had in regards to their local resource....and Michigan gets a no-questions-allowed travel management workshop after the fact along with a national orv leader who very frankly described our travel plan fiasco this way:
"...Splitting forces in Michigan did not result in a recreation plan that addressed the needs of all...."

Maybe I could get a buck twenty from each one of you guys out there for the next year...and I'll use it to make certain that the DNR and National Forest Services actually PUBLISH the travel management workshop dates... as I had to force them into doing this year when the workshop sponsors wouldn't. (yeah, they all wanted you to be there....just not bad enough to make certain that the meetings were posted in the areas affected or that simple question and answer periods were included in the workshop agenda that would encourage us all to attend).

Please correct me if I'm wrong....yet I don't even believe that the travel management rule made even one orv advisory board agenda in regards to our present or past orv 'leaders' giving ANY combined opinion on the quickly changing disposition of these massive amounts of lost riding opportunity.

But hey, how important could this recently past little pesky travel management rule have been....anyways?

Last edited by OneManBanned; April 17th, 2007 at 07:08 PM.
OneManBanned is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05048 seconds with 11 queries