View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2006, 11:17 AM   #16
Claw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter
welocome claw, i got famaily that just up and moved to littleton, col...they have a standing challenge to see who will be the first to come visit, i intend to win that challenge, how far is that from your neck of the mtns? maybe when i can afford to win it, i will take you up on the tour....

welcome,
Hi Grifter,

Littleton is near Denver on the "Front Range", which is the eastern part of the Rockies where all the big cities are. It's about a 6-hour drive from me. I'm in the Ridgway/Ouray/Telluride area, which is in the Southwestern part of the state on the "Western Slope", and is MUCH less populated. In my opinion, the scenery here is the best in Colorado (if not the entire West), and is DEFINITELY worth the trip. Plus, it's only about a 3-hour drive to Moab. When my wife and I still lived in MI, we vacationed throughout the West each year. SW Colorado was always our favorite area. That's why we moved here. Let me know if you decide to check it out. I'll show you around, and I'll even let you buy the first round.
Claw is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05719 seconds with 11 queries