Hey guys, I actually joined here after trolling Jeepsunlimited for a while. 97TJSkot told me about this so I jumped on. I've owned two wranglers now, a 2.5 98 and my current, a 4.0 95 YJ. Not much really done to it. Mods(if you want to call it that):
- The jeep is actually being repainted the PR4 red color because of some dents and dings and a little rust that I want to get taken care of.
- All 5 16" Moab wheels (silver)
- All 5 31" MTR tires
- 4.0 with 60K on the ticker (bought a new engine 5 years ago, car has 147K on it, though you wouldn't know if you didn't look at the odo.)
- All Synthetic fluids (Diff, trans, trans case)
- New Brakes(pads, rotors, shoes and drums)
- All new U-joints (PDQ Greasable)
- TJ Fender Flares
- Pacesetter Header
- Pacesetter X-over pipe
- Custom Mid-pipe (welded by a tech here at work, VW of America)
- Dynomax Cat-back system
- Ridecraft 4" flush brake lights (semi-trailer like)
I'm not looking to build an off road rig with this one. In fact, I'm torn between keeping it and working it out to build a decent daily/trail rig..nothing serious, or selling it a buying an 04-06 Rubicon. Who knows...we'll see how it plays out. Anyway, just saying hey.
Last edited by Soul Assassin; April 3rd, 2007 at 09:43 PM.