Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Our super-secret and anonymous representative council
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:37 PM   #72
OneManBanned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Fanatic View Post
"...If you have a question that's one thing, but to make an accusation without doing your research first is quite another.

Actually, funding this IS in my letter...."
C'mon. Pat; I knew without even looking that 'funding' was beyond the grasp of anybody's interest or comprehension in the letters posted previously...and your letter wasn't (and still isn't) even posted to begin with.

You claim that funding of any kind hasn't even been discuused by your super-secret and anonymous MMRC to date...yet you want to take Ironman's advice in not providing the simple document that proves this. (if you haven't noticed, Ironman has been long on insults; yet short on tackling even 'one' of the scores of issues brought forth here that both he and you should certainly be up on as our representative members of that same council).

Personally?

I'm sick and tired of everybody from southeast Michigan looking to the Federal and State government to fund both their social programs and their fun on the weekends.

Please give us the details on how this new system will be funded and why you feel that funding shouldn't/hasn't nbeen discussed at your un-published MMRC meetings....and we'll all quit wondering why this information isn't availiable without bugging you... in the first place.

Last edited by OneManBanned; March 21st, 2007 at 08:33 PM.
OneManBanned is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08061 seconds with 20 queries