View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2006, 10:17 PM   #8
CreativeFab
used to be Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Arm Steve
Very nice, how much do you have invested , can you sleep in there and did you buy it that way or do some of the work yourself ?? Sorry one More question. Are you ironman from Ironman fab? do you build axles? I have a slightly bent D30 (damage is to short side) I would like your opinion, could you or another place (clyde's frame) repair it? damage is minimal . I have drove a few thousand mile now with no problems. Thanks for your time.
Yes, I own Ironman Offroad. Clydes frame can straighten your axle! It is funny you ask this question at this time, another friend of mine is taking a D30 to Clydes to get it straightened and we just talked about it today.

And to answer your questions about my trailer, I bought it with the awning and Air Cond. checkerboard floor, flourescent lighting and cabinets. I then put in a double stainless sink, fridge, 25 gallon fresh water tank w/12 volt pump, king size bed, 2 burner propane cooktop, out side shower, 20 # propane cyl., and a stereo with CD player. It also has what is called a sprint car kick up, which means 2' of extra height in the rear where the Jeep sits.

As far as what I have invested, I lost track but it is not as much as you would think. I will say less then $25,000

Let me ask you a question, what happened to your missing arm?
CreativeFab is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04282 seconds with 11 queries