Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Hey Jerkoffs (granholm supporters) Your leader is a scam artist.
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2007, 10:29 AM   #1
clarkstoncracker
lol

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default Hey Jerkoffs (granholm supporters) Your leader is a scam artist.

Granholm countered that her plan would cut business taxes by $500 million across the state, although businesses would pay almost twice that amount statewide in a new 2% tax on services they use.

Remember the pre-election speeches? 2% TAX CUTS FOR SMALL BUSINESS IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am embarrassed for the idiots who voted for her. I am soooooooooooooooo happy that 95% of my business income is out of state. I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy all of that is tax free, and I soooooooooooooooooo hope that granholm goes back to canada.

Its really sad that this now 7% unemployment welfare state is being driven in a downward spiral by this evil evil lady.

Here is a news story about comerica bank leaving michigan:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...703070322/1019

but don't worry, your fearless leader granholm is OPTIMISTIC about a turn around.

Optimistic? You stupid bitch, tell us why. Every single fricken article includes how "Jenny" is optimistic. Never once have I seen her comment on why she is so looking forward to the future of this destroyed state.

Last edited by clarkstoncracker; March 7th, 2007 at 10:33 AM.
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05610 seconds with 20 queries