Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Oil changes....
Thread: Oil changes....
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2007, 01:07 AM   #7
Freak
Wheelin the HD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Freak

I figured it wasn't vehicle specific information I was looking for even though year makes a difference and please don't take me seriously on that one, I was just being an ass and joking around, though I thought you could of at least picked something with a transfer case, say a stealth or some other AWD car.

Honestly I'm looking for opinions on Name brands and advice on weather to stick to the +4 for more money a quart or if there isn't a difference between that and Dex 3 for less, and I have no experience with synthetics so name dropping would be help full, just because Quaker state leaked the least in my F150 and Valvoline felt like it lasted longer in my Cadillac wont mean its the best stuff for my dodge, though the +4 stuff is less available than the Dexron 3, I've spent a lot of time and money on this engine and want it to keep running like it is now for as long as I can manage.

Anyone have an opinion on synthetic engine oils?

thanks for the no slip tip Sonic, will add some, I really do hate automatic transmissions!
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05835 seconds with 20 queries