Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 6 Reasons why God May Exist
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2007, 10:27 PM   #4
FORD FLARESIDE
Someday, yeah Someday

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyyPunk View Post
Ummm

is all I got

Especially on this point:
To state with certainty that there is no God, a person has to ignore the passion of an enormously vast number of people who are convinced that there is a God

let me change a few words in that...
To state with certainty that Microsoft is not the best, a person has to ignore the passion of an enormously vast number of people who are convinced that Microsoft is the best

Funny thing is, it doesn't mean Microsoft is or isn't the best just because majority thinks they are (or better yet, don't know or care to know any better)

See anything odd?

Sorry but...that article is written for middle ground people who don't know better on their claims to convert them I think...

"What Pasteur attempted to prove centuries ago, science confirms, that life cannot arise from non-life"
Umm...pretty sure science never confirmed that. Some may have come to the conclusion, but probably an equal amount or more have come to the opposite
The question is, do I think anything is ODD,........Yes!!!!! I don't think I'm going to burn in Hell if I use a Mac!!!!!!!!

..........but Dis God, and your rear end might get a little toasty. That is if you believe in him.
I just have to say one thing here..........for a 4x4 forum there sure are a lot of you out there trying to lamb baste the Christians.....Will give you a clue. We have faith......we don't need or care about your comments, its not going to change our minds
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07860 seconds with 20 queries