Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - NBA Player Has An Opinion - So What?
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2007, 02:25 PM   #8
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Wow, I hardly follow sports at all, and NBA ever less, but so far most of you have no idea what you're talking about.

First, it was Tim Hardaway, not Penny Hardaway, that made the comment.
Second, since Tim Hardaway retired about 4 years ago he wasn't playing in this years NBA allstar game to begin with. He was going, as a former allstar, to represent the league at events related to the allstar game.

I don't care that any athlete, actor, musician, or any other entertainer thinks about anything. They have the right to free speach to say what they want, and the rest of us also have the right to free speach to say what we think about what they said.

And the NBA has the right to choose who represents them based on what that person says and thinks.
I saw some brother down town the other day wearing Penny1 on the right foot and Penny2 on the left foot. He must have lots of money is all I was thinking to beable to wear $100 shoes from 10 years ago that were perfect and then wear only one of each style :tonka:
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06080 seconds with 20 queries