Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - so I got this letter??? I need some oppinions about what to do with it.
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2007, 05:27 PM   #17
OneManBanned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Yetti;420996]
"I would like to know how you think this is unfunded? the sticker sales for the ORVs pays about 1/3 of its cost to inforcement. that can be optioned by any county that applies for monies to maintain itself, seems like you are not as well informed as you'd like to think...."

Yetti, I have never accused you of being misinformed over the many years that I have had the pleasure of reading your posts. I may not understand how "the sticker sales for the ORVs pays about 1/3 of its cost to enforcement...." when the county has to APPLY FOR those same funds that may never come on environmental maintenance matters...yet when you launch into:

"...OMB you are not doing so well here, what was it you tried to say? I can't make it out...."

....I guess any chance for productive debate is pretty much over between the two of us, anyways.

If you can tell me where any of these topics are being or have been publicly debated for years now with literally tens of millions now on the line....I'd be a little more sympathetic to your case of sudden reading comprehension loss cited above (no offense, my friend...........I think). :)
OneManBanned is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06580 seconds with 20 queries