Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - so I got this letter??? I need some oppinions about what to do with it.
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2007, 04:21 PM   #15
Yetti
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManBanned View Post
I can get my local county board member or commissioner to force my local road commission into doing a lot of things. (unfunded mandates being the major reason that many of our roads are in so much trouble now).
I would like to know how you think this is unfunded? the sticker sales for the ORVs pays about 1/3 of its cost to inforcement. that can be optioned by any county that applies for monies to maintain itself, seems like you are not as well informed as you'd like to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanbanned View Post
Yet when the road commission is given the power to evaluate any and all environmental impact concerning your 'side road' and close the damn thing down if you didn't even initially approach them with a responsible plan to help them come up with a way to fund/maintain these sloped trails in the first place?....you've just planted a big mine in the harbor before you've even had the chance to lift anchor and leave port.
OMB you are not doing so well here, what was it you tried to say? I can't make it out.

Page generated in 0.05519 seconds with 20 queries